Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Can someone tell me which is better and cheaper? Refurbished, compatible or refill ink cartridges?

Mostly, refilling cartridges will be cheaper, but if u seek better quality (of course, its not as good as the original), get a compatible one... The price of refilling and getting a compatible cartridge varies from place to place and also changes depending on th model of the printer.|||I once tried ReFillable Ink Cartridge kit with a HP


it was murder for me you have to block the end while injecting in the ink and then there is some thing about force...


well in the end for me it just leeked and took me ages to clean up. i would sooner by already Refurbished ones,





Will say getting a Lazor printer if your printing out DOC is a brill thing, easy to refill just unscrew and put in toner and screw back up, mines lasted me 5-6 years now and re-filled it like 2-3 times (Samsung ML1200) cheap printer at 拢150 at the time droped in price but dose the trick, for Photos you are talking some thing major if you want good ones and you always want good for photos|||I think refill ink cartridges is cheaper.|||I have refilled ink cartridges for 18 years with my company, it is a lot cheaper to refill your own cartridges yes it is messy so do the refill over the garbage can, just buy a refill kit for your printer, compatible cartridges you must be carefull with a lot of them are from China and are not compatible with North American printers, for some reason our printers don%26#039;t understand Chinese, I don%26#039;t know what model printer you have but if you buy cartridges buy OEM and refill as you need to, hope that helped you good luck|||May be this article http://www.inkstuffs.com/ink-cartridges-options.php can gives you some idea :).

No comments:

Post a Comment