Saturday, December 12, 2009

Which printer has the cheapest ink cartridges ?

I had an Epsom and was able to get recycled cartidges for both colour and black ink for less than 拢15.





The only problem is with Epsom%26#039;s is the print-head is built into the printer and was going to cost me 拢100 to replace, so I got two new printers instead.|||Epson / Canon / anything but HP!





Go to extracartridges.com for great prices...|||Epson 220 or 245





L@@K in %26quot;7dayshop.com%26quot;|||Staples or quill. They both have on line catalogs, I just have never used them to ship.|||EPSON but only if you can find a good quality compatible cartridge supplier. We have an EPSON R220 with 6 cartridges each EPSON cartridge costs approx 拢10 so 拢60 for the set, we get compatibles which cost 拢1 each - that%26#039;s 拢6 for a set...|||the epson they have loads of printers now and some have the printer head built in but some dont and the ink is soooooo cheap|||none


i buy a new printer whenever i need. there is something on deal always. but for cartridges theres rarely a deal|||I have a Epson stylus cx3200,i was getting black and colour cartridges for 82p when on offer,you can still get them now for a couple of pound on the net,and they print good too.|||HP 3650, only 拢60.00 (when I got one anyway) photo quality and from Internet Sites like





http://www.catseatmice.com





you can find any cartridge cheap as chips.





Cartridges required for HP 3650:





HP 27 black


HP 28 colour


HP 58 Photo|||I get mine from %26quot;the inkclub%26quot;, for my canon printer - cheap rates for all ink cartridges.|||I was told Cannon by my printer man, you may find it cheaper to throw away or donate your old printer. Ikey|||The least expensive ink cartridges that I have found are in the Canons %26amp; Epsons that use Ink wells (they do not have print heads as part of the cartridge and average about $8.00 per cartridge and most of the Epsons you can change individual colors as opposed to the tri color carts)





Marco|||epson id say ... u can also get some cartrages refilled, not all print cartrages r designed to let u do that|||Lexmark printers let you use injectable ink into the old/empty cartridge. This saves a lot. You mix the powder with water making a solution, and the kit comes with a syringe that enables you to fill the old cartridge. I am not sure about the aforementioned formula, IE. powder/water, but you can buy the kit and it works something like that. Maybe the kit comes with the ready made ink solution. I have not tried this.

No comments:

Post a Comment