Saturday, December 12, 2009

Where do u get your ink cartridges from on the internet and is it a cheap place?

I%26#039;m after HP color ones.Number 344.I don%26#039;t mind HP original or compatible ones|||Dave a favour if u dont mind. When u have found out can u post a question letting me know cheers im after Lexmark all in one cartridge 16/17 and 23 i think|||Open ebay and for your search type in HP 344 Ink. You will get a large range of new and compatible ink offers.





Note the %26#039;Install by date%26#039; if supplied. If not, %26#039;Ask the seller a question%26#039;: i,e. What is the install by date? Avoid anything older than one year out of date. Sellers usually say that %26#039;old%26#039; cartridges are O.K. but I have found them to be poor. Look for BNIB (Brand New In Box).





I always stop bidding at about half of %26#039;shop price%26#039; but often I have %26#039;won%26#039; a cartrdidge for just a couple of pounds.





Some offers are %26#039;Buy it now%26#039; but they tend to be more expensive. Bidding is the best way to get a bargain. Open a PayPal account and place your maximum bid on the cartridge(s) of your choice. Ebay will then bid automatically for you - although you can always increase your maximum bid at any time. Note the seller%26#039;s reliability rating from past customers. Watch out for inflated postal charges by some sellers. As the end time for bidding approaches, watch for other bidders outbidding you. You can wait until the last few seconds to put in a %26#039;clinching%26#039; bid, if you are prepared to pay a bit more.|||I get my inks from here,


http://www.inkcycle.co.uk|||I always use ebay, click link





http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.d鈥?/a>|||Use eBay there is a fantastic choice .........oped a paypal account first and pay with it you will be fully protected.......you can not go wrong on there......I buy my ink in packs of ten realy cheap....good luck|||I%26#039;ve just got new ones from asda.I thought that they was cheap but my was epson not sure on the other types. Never bought any online so dont know sorry x|||I get mine from ink2u.co.uk.theyre very good and they give you credit for used hp cartridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment