Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What are the cheapest ink cartridges?

I%26#039;m looking to find some really cheap ink cartridges so that I can buy a printer that they are compatible with. So then when I need refills, they%26#039;ll be cheaper! Anyone know where the bargins are? I live in England if that helps...


Thank you|||Kodak easy share all in one. Here in Canada the cartridges only cost $25 for the set. In the UK I can%26#039;t see them being more than 15 quid.|||Get a BROTHER MFC-490CW All In One.





Its $89.99 at office max. Ink is really cheap. Ink don%26#039;t have a computer chip. So you can use cheap ink.





On ebay 4pk (black, cyan, magenta, %26amp; yellow) is only like $12 bucks.





The printer is well worth the money. Wireless printing %26amp; scanning.


You gonna love it.|||Kodak has the cheapest ink cartridges.....you can get a combo pack with a black cartridge and a color cartridge for less than $15

No comments:

Post a Comment