Saturday, December 12, 2009

What's the cheapest route to get ink cartridges for my printer?

I love printing photos, but it eats up the ink. I always just save up and buy the new cartridges. But, is there anywhere to go and get the cartridges refilled? For a cheaper price?|||Here is an option. They say savings up to 75% and free shipping. You did not tell us what printer you have, or i would have looked it up, but they have most brands and models.|||I don%26#039;t buy replacements at the retail level is just way too expensive. Online is where I go. I use OC Inkjet instead of playing $33 and up I only pay $18 for black and color ink carts with $1.99 for shipping as many as I want.





http://www.ocinkjet.com/





You can buy new or reburbs (I use reburb toner 3,000 sheets instead of the OEM 2,000 sheets) see the the difference.





When you decide on what you want to do here%26#039;s a little tip. Take the color and black ink put them both in separated sandwich plastic bags mark them with black marker (C) (B) and place them in your refrigerator door so they can last longer then leaving in the printer to dry up once you open them. Or keep new carts on a shelve reduces there life.|||Have you considered giving compatible or remanufactured cartridges a try? I never buy genuine replacement cartridges -- instead I use remanufactured ones for my HP printer. So far I haven%26#039;t had any problems. Just be sure that the retailer you buy from has a good product guarantee and return policy. Here is are two online merchants that I%26#039;d recommend:


http://www.castleink.com


http://www.carrotink.com|||I don%26#039;t know if you have a place called %26quot;cartridge world%26quot; where you live at. That%26#039;s where I go. I take the old one back and by doing that, I can get BOTH a very low cost. Like you, I to like to print up photos. I tried to refill my own ONCE. Never again. The results were terrible! that%26#039;s why I now use Cartridgd World. I hope this helped.|||Try Amazon have a cheap ink cartridges.





http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i鈥?/a>|||Just buy a cartridge refill kit, it comes with ink and a needle which you sink into your cart and pump it. They sell at target/bestbuy etc. make sure you ask for cart refills, otherwise the bastards will think you%26#039;re talking about a cart.|||Walgreens does it for sure,I%26#039;ve read some walmarts do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment