Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Where can I buy cheaper ink cartridges for my EPSON C90 printer?

I live in Bambang in the City of Manila.





Where can I buy cheaper ink cartridges for my EPSON C90 printer ? The cartridges sold in computer stores are very expensive ( around 450 pesos per cartridge )





Thanks|||Try at CD-R King... I also have an Epson Printer, I buy inks from CD-R King, and they work fine... it%26#039;s way cheaper, and as far as I can tell, my printer%26#039;s still in tip-top shape, even if I was advised not to buy non-Epson inks :)|||try:


www.cartridge-centre.co.uk


its a really good site with a wide range of cartridges and you can buy your own easy to use refill kits so you can do it yourself and do your bit for the planet!


hope this helps : )|||in Gilmore IT Center..most of the computer experts trust it...good service cheap cost...try it...

No comments:

Post a Comment