Saturday, December 12, 2009

Printers copiers scanners which ones have the cheapest ink cartridges?

From the big brands, Canon and Epson offers the cheapest ink cartridges while their product price is also good. HP on the other hand offers cheap products but very expensive ink cartridges.|||I have used used Epson and I had endless problems with the ink


cartridge.The printer was good but I got fed up of replacing the ink cartridges every few weeks.I still have the printer somewhere in my garage.


I bought an HP all in one after recommendation from a friend and it is fantastic, I have only had to replace the cartridges twice in the whole year.


HP cartridges are slightly more expensive but last longer than


Epson cartridges.|||Kodak





The Kodak Easy share all in one printers have hands down the lowest running cost of any inkjet printer on the market.|||Inkjet printers are the cheapest compared to Laser printers, although this is depending on how much you use your printer, if you use it ALOT then laser is for you because you will save money in the long run but inkjet printers are cheapest you can get I think, also I think Dell have good deals but you have to order ink over the internet because no shops sell Dell ink.|||Epson%26#039;s, you can also buy copy ink for them too cheap from PC World, but the real ones are quite cheap also. I would recomend the Epson Stylus Dx4450, it%26#039;s what i have and you can pick it up from Pc Wrold for 拢39.99|||They%26#039;re all expensive, trust me, that%26#039;s how they get you, sell you the printer for cheap then make money off the ink|||I%26#039;m in for the answer off Tech Geek 1995 on this one... Epson by far the best and the cheapest. %26quot;Go for it.%26quot;....

No comments:

Post a Comment