Saturday, December 12, 2009

What's a cheaper alternative ink cartridge to hp no. 49 ?

I%26#039;m looking for a cheaper alternative for printer ink. My printer uses hp no. 49 but I%26#039;m wanting a similar product that%26#039;s a bit cheaper. Any suggestions ! Provide links if possible !|||I usually buy my ink off of eBay, shipping takes time though, but it is money welll saved.





http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll鈥?/a>





http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Genuine-HP-49-51鈥?/a>|||If you live in/near a major city, I suggest you look in the Yellow pages for a company named Cartridge World...They are an ink cartridge refilling Company....They can refill your cartridges for about half the price of buying new....





Even if you find a cheaper printer down the road, you%26#039;re still going to be stuck with the ongoing cost of ink...And to me, as it seems that printers are getting more compact, so is the size of the ink cart%26#039;s, making you have to replace/refill more often....





BTW, I don%26#039;t work for CW, I just go there to save $$ on ink, and recommend them to my customers

No comments:

Post a Comment