Saturday, December 12, 2009

Where is the cheapest place to buy ink cartridges for a lexmark x75 all in one printer?

Try 123InkJets:


http://www.123inkjets.com/?EBID=7%26amp;refcd=鈥?/a>|||Office Depot has their brand of refills that are usually $5 to $10 cheaper than printer manufacturers brands. My HP Tri-Color ink cartridges are $10 to $15 cheaper in Office Depot refills, and they include a free postage recycling bag in the package.|||Inksell.com|||Call your local Walgreens. They refill cartridges but you need to check if they do that for your exact model, etc. before you make the trip.|||ebay....I always find all my cheap printer or fax cartridges on ebay....much much less then retail...only thing is you dont know how long they%26#039;ve been gathering dust....|||Have you tried taking them to one of those places that refills cartridges? That%26#039;s what I do with my Dell cartrides and it costs less than 1/2 the price of a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment