Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Does anyone know the cheapest places to buy HP photosmart 2575 ink cartridges.Except e bay?

Have you tried Redstick Ltd If you google redstick you will find it but it also goes under the name %26quot;esumables%26quot;. I%26#039;ve found them to be quite good value. Also try Valueshop.co.uk their good too and I don%26#039;t think you pay any postage although that information could well be out of date. I buy mine now from a local place called pcdoctors because I always run out just as I need it , they are very reasonable and I don%26#039;t have to wait to get them.They also have online salesthrough their web site|||I always get my cart%26#039;s from http://www.choicestationery.co.uk you could try them. This week they are doing a 10% off promotion until Monday hope this helps.|||two very good places for ink cartridges are aprmedia.com or vikingsdirect.com|||Yes, www.w2w.com. Keen prices and free delivery. Don%26#039;t tell others or I shall have to wait longer for my deliveries when I order. Not a lot, but even a extra hours might count.

No comments:

Post a Comment