Saturday, December 12, 2009

Does anybody no a web site that i can get cheap hp 56 57 ink cartridges from?

www.odm-uk.com





I work for them!|||Yes, try 4Inkjets I%26#039;m sure you can find a cartridges for you%26#039;re printer;that%26#039;s where I get mine, they are remanufactured but they work just fine.|||You%26#039;ll be struggling, HP inks are the hardest to find cheaply but try UKDVD, they have a lot of cheap products. I changed my printer because HP are dear. I can buy 7 Epson inks for 拢5 from UKDVD.|||I just bought some compatible 56 %26amp; 57 cartridges on e-bay for just over 拢18 and they work perfic (the pair)|||If you are not in a hurry and prepared to wait until you can get some at the right price, try eBay. I normally get hp 27 and 28 original cartridges on there, never paid more than about half the shop price, including p%26amp;p. Just set yourself a price you are willing to pay, and if the auction you are bidding on goes over that, forget that one and move on to another auction. It may take several auctions, but with patience, you should be able to get some at a reasonable price.


The empty cartridges are also saleable items, either on ebay or direct to refilling companies.





Hope this helps





Steve|||http://www.inkcartridgesdirect.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment