Saturday, December 12, 2009

Has anyone managed to find cheaper 'after market' ink cartridges for their HP Photosmart C3180 All-in One?

There are lots of %26#039;non genuine%26#039; ink cartridges available for HP printers.





I have an HP Photosmart C3180 All-in-One Multifunction printer and I find the cost of consumables is high.





Anyone know of any non-genuine cartridge brands I can use (and trust) instead of the normal HP 92 and HP 93 cartridges?





Or am I just wasting my time!|||There is an on line company which I use called ijtdirect.co.uk|||hey,here%26#039;s a heads up in the all in one situation.i just bought the Kodak,all in one,it scans,copy%26#039;s,and prints,documents,photos,and anything else you need.the color ink is just 14.99,and the black is 9.99.these are not sale prices.


it also has a 3%26#039;%26#039; LCD screen.very easy to load,and use.also has memory card slots,just put them in,and print what ever photos you want.I JUST LOVE IT!!!.check it out,and see for yourself.|||Time to seriously consider a Kodak Printer these days for everyone. I wrote an article a few months before Christmas about how Kodak was going to turn the market on it%26#039;s ear with it%26#039;s new ink cartridge pricing structure.


Companies like HP, Lexmark, Canon and Epson have for too long gouged the consumers on the cost of cartridge replacements knowing full well the technology existed to refill these cartridges for a very minimal cost.


Since Kodak had been losing ground somewhat in the digital printing market, there approach was to offer there printers at a very slight higher price and then offer the consumer fair market value on the replacement cartridges.


This is exactly why you see companies like Lexmark especially, offering $35-$60 printers which even there competition can%26#039;t compete with.


Once Lexmark has you locked in as there customer, you then pay through the nose (and I mean literally) for any Lexmark replacement cartridges.





Your alternative for now? Do a location search for www.cartridgeworldusa.com


I%26#039;ve used there service for many years and it%26#039;s top notch service. They take older cartridges on replacement and offer you remanufactured carts for almost 30% less than retail that are 100% guaranteed.





I%26#039;ve tried the route of using those commercially marketed ink kits and they do ok for one or two refills but then your printhead nozzles become clogged and despite using the boiling water method, you wind up wasting more ink than your saving.


Check out that website I gave you and ask them for a price quote. As I said, the products are 100% guaranteed and they actually fill up the cartridge unlike the manufacturers who leave quite a lot of ink out of whats suppose to be in the cartridges.|||I don%26#039;t know how much you are paying, but here is where I%26#039;ve been getting my Canon compatible cartridges. Mine work just like original ones, for a lot less $.


%26#039;Free shipping%26#039; on orders of $50 or more.


http://www.clickinks.com/showProducts.as鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment