Saturday, December 12, 2009

Why is it cheaper to buy a new printer rather than replace the ink cartridges?

Look my printer ran out of ink... So I go to the store looking to get replacement cartridges...no biggie right????


$50.00 for the three color pack...


Another $24 for the black...





I ended up spending $62.00 for a new printer as the cheaper alternative! I never was in love with my old printer...but that just seems crazy and a major waste!!!


|||Because this is how certain printer manufacturers make money off of you. They sell the printer cheap, knowing that when you run out of ink, you will have to buy thier ink to replace it at a higher cost.





But you don%26#039;t have to pay those big chain store prices. Find a good supplier in your area that provides new compatible ink and toner. You will get it at a lower cost to you. If you are in the Los Angeles, Ventura, or San Diego area, try calling Document Systems. You%26#039;ll find me there! 818-502-3227 ext 157. Ask for Linda. I%26quot;ll help you out!|||It does depend upon the printer. Workgroup printers can print up to 40,000 pages on one cartridge and cost $120-200 per cartridge and $500-1800 per printer with a lifetime capability of a million pages or more.





The cheap old discount store variety printer will of course cost only 62 bucks, but what is the number of pages you can print on the cartridges provided?





Compare the ink in the provided cartridges vs. the ink in the replacements. Usually thay have 1/3 of the ink of the replacements.|||it depends on the name of the printer. I have a lexmark 3430 and I only pay 21.00and some change for my ink cartriage. and i have one cartriage. and black and color in the same ink cartriage. so maybe you need to try this printer. i bought it off ebay. it print pretty good to me so. regardless of the ink , come on now we gotta replace that ink in order to get out merchandise printed out. be realistic here either buy the ink or just spend excessive money on another printer and forget it altogether. be bless.|||I just got replacement cartridges at a refill place...


took in the empties and saved about 40%...|||if they sold ink real cheep they would never sell printers

No comments:

Post a Comment